The sixth Annual SRB Conference 2021 - Bank resolution: delivering for financial stability took place on Thursday, 14 October 2021.
Watch the video here!
- Opening Speech at the SRB Annual Conference 2021 by Elke König
- Speech by Mairead McGuinness, European Commissioner for Financial Services, Financial Stability and Capital Markets Union
- Keynote speech by Paschal Donohoe, Minister for Finance, Ireland & Eurogroup President
- Closing speech at the SRB Annual Conference 2021 by Pedro Machado
- Full list of speakers and agenda
- Follow conversations that took place online through Twitter and LinkedIn using #SRBResolution2021
Contact our communications team
The SRB has today announced the enhancing of its approach to the Public Interest Assessment policy (PIA) in resolution planning. This new enhancement...
Resolution planning is about being prepared to deal with failing banks in a controlled way, in order to protect taxpayers and keep providing critical...