Euro area banks have emerged from the pandemic largely unscathed, mainly due to the unprecedented support from...
- Guidance enhanced based on bank feedback and experience gained in crisis simulations
- Expands the guidance published...
- Newly published documents show how the Single Resolution Board (SRB) came to its decisions on the Sberbank entities...
About the Single Resolution Board
The Single Resolution Board (SRB) is the central resolution authority within the Banking Union. Together with the National Resolution Authorities of participating Member State, it forms the Single Resolution Mechanism.
The SRB tries to ensure an orderly resolution of failing banks with minimum impact on the real economy, the financial system, and the public finances of the participating MS and beyond.
The role of the SRB is proactive: rather than waiting for resolution cases to manage, the SRB focuses on resolution planning and enhancing resolvability, to avoid the potential negavite impacts of a bank failure on the economy and financial stability.
Join our team
The SRB buys services and supplies through public procurement calls, in line with EU legislation and the basic principles of transparency, equal treatment and non-discrimination, widest competition, proportionality and sound financial management.
- Notification to all parties interested in participating in SRB tendering procedures
- Data protection notice
- SRB Financial Regulation 2020
- Title VII of the general Financial Regulation (Regulation (EU, Euratom) No 2018/1046 and its Annex 1 shall apply, subject to Article 84 of the SRB Financial Regulation 2020.