SRB Conference 2020 - Banking resolution: firm foundations for stability
The fifth Annual SRB Conference took place on Thursday 8 October 2020.
The conference was a hybrid event, combining some ‘live’ speakers with others taking part virtually.
Watch the conference video by clicking this link
Read the conference report
- Follow conversations that took place online through Twitter using #SRBresolution2020
- Andrew Bailey was a speaker at the SRB Conference 2020
On 20 December 2019, Andrew Bailey was announced as the new Governor of the Bank of England...
- John Berrigan was a speaker at the SRB Conference 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019
John Berrigan is the Director General in DG FISMA (Directorate-General for...
Melinda Crane has given speeches and moderated events and discussions for a wide range of international organizations and firms. She is a frequent...
- Luis Garicano was a speaker at the 2020 SRB Conference
Luis Garicano is a Member of the European Parliament, leader of Ciudadanos in Europe, and...
- Monique Goyens was a speaker at the 2020 SRB Conference
As Director General of BEUC, Monique represents 45 independent national consumer...
- Megan Greene was a speaker at the SRB Annual Conference 2020 and 2022
Megan Greene is a Senior Fellow at Harvard Kennedy School, where she is...
- Pablo Hernández de Cos was a speaker at the 2020 SRB Conference
Pablo Hernández de Cos is Governor of the Banco de España and member of the...
Mr Boštjan Jazbec became a Board Member of the SRB in March 2018 and was the Director of Resolution Planning and Decisions. He was responsible for the...
- Erik Jones was a speaker at the 2020 SRB Conference
Erik Jones is Professor of European Studies and International Political Economy, and Director of...
Dr Elke König is Chair of the SRB, responsible for the management of the organisation, the work of the Board, the budget, all staff and the Executive...
Mr Sebastiano Laviola joined the SRB in 2019, taking charge of resolution strategy and cooperation. This brief covers a range of cross-cutting issues...
Pedro Machado has worked in financial regulation and supervision for close to 20 years. He was the Director of Legal Services and Chief Legal Counsel...
- Jelena McWilliams was a speaker at the 2020 SRB Conference 2018 and 2020
Jelena McWilliams currently serves as the 21st Chairman of the Federal...
- Carlo Messina was a speaker at the 2020 SRB Conference
Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Intesa Sanpaolo since 29 September 2013....
- Wim Mijs was a speaker at the 2020 SRB Conference
Wim Mijs was appointed Chief Executive Officer of the European Banking Federation in 2014.
Jesús Saurina was the Director-General at Banco de España, responsible for Financial Stability, Regulation and Resolution, as well as being a member...
- Isabel Schneider was a speaker at the 2020 SRB Conference
Isabel Schnabel is a member of the Executive Board of the European Central Bank (ECB)...
- Rolf Strauch was a speaker at the 2020 SRB Conference
Rolf Strauch is Chief Economist and Management Board Member. He joined the European Financial...
- Anneli Tuominen was a speaker at the 2020 SRB Conference
Anneli Tuominen has been an ECB Representative on the Supervisory Board of the European...
FINAL 2020 CONFERENCE PROGRAMME
SRB Annual Conference 2020 - Banking resolution: firm foundations for stability
|08:15 – 09:00||Registration and welcome coffee|
|09:00 – 09:05||
|09:05 – 09:25||
|Session I: The impact of the COVID-19 crisis|
|09:25 – 10.20||
Q&A with audience
|Session II: Resolution planning under the Banking Package: continuity and innovation|
|10:20 – 10:30||
|10:30 – 11:05||
Q&A with audience
|Session III : The future of the resolution framework|
|11:05 – 11:15||
|11:15 – 12:00||
Q&A with audience
|12:00 – 12:10||
For additional information, you can reach us via SRB-CONF-OCT-2020 [a] srb.europa.eu (subject: Request)